Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream...


WE'RE PREGNANT!!!
Well, I'm pregnant and Jason watches and brings me ice cream.

I originally started this blogging thing as an outlet for my random thoughts about life and my attempts to be adventurous. Apparently it will now be my random thoughts about growing people inside my belly.
I am currently 13 weeks into this miracle and just as clueless as I was on day 1. Yes, I received the book "What To Expect When You're Expecting" from my dear friend and soon-to-be mom for the second time, Sarah. It is fantastic and I'm trying really hard to read ahead and be prepared (though I know this is not truly possible). So, stick around and keep reading to follow along in our adventure, excitement, and preparations!

Our due date is January 17th, 2011

1 comment:

  1. We are SO excited for all three of you! The little one is already so blessed that out of all the people in the world, God chose the two of you to be his/her parents. We wish we could prepare you for all that is to come. But, you will find out the minute he/she arrives, that no one or anything could ever prepare your hearts to feel so much joy, excitement, and pride. We never thought our hearts could grow or love more...now we're going to be Grandparents! God is so good!! Mom and Dad Burge

    ReplyDelete